Monday 9 November 2009

Unemployment and the hive mind old women

Good day

Today has been a stressful but constructive day, and I shall type a more elaborated account rather then simply staring out of the window and describing what animals there are. Okay I'll quickly do that as well...

1 Magpie

http://www.abc.net.au/reslib/200908/r422664_2010076.jpg

That is all, so anyway now I've got R.E.M playing and the flat is warmed up and I can feel my hands again I will proceed. Today began with a blog about the animals outside my window, this was to avoid anything such as making breakfast or putting on socks. So with a wiggle and a scoot I was out in the cold of Manchester walking towards the curry mile to beg for a job. It was a definite mile and half walk and not a bus ride because every cold morning about 200 students fill the bus stop, pavements and roads waiting for a magic bus. The whole process of getting on a bus and takes as long as it does to walk into town, and with the added of someone sat on you.

So on arrival a nine I was welcomed by a queue of dolers. I felt awkward but it was the usual routine, stand like in the school yard and wait to be let in, except with the added note that the people at the front were drinking cans of Holsten Pils. I would have joined them but thought it was a bit early. My drinking threshold is ten o'clock.

But since this morning I have two interviews, so Woop! And then got top player on Team Fortress, and then Sonic did a hadouken, and the ink cartridges I got from Argos only took a minute to arrive.



But it was while I was buying ink cartridges in Argos when I noticed it at first, there were tell tail signs, then when I ran to dodge a tram I was certain, that old women have a hive mind. It started with tell tail signs such as old women talking to anyone as if they were close friends, but then I found other signs that most old women have similar tastes in clothes and perms. And then it hit me, they must share consciences and thoughts. What else could account for them referring to anyone as 'love' and having deep conversation before saying bye like they'll see you again tomorrow.

Definitely hive mind.

I would post a picture of the omelet I conjured the other day, but because I can't find the camera lead have Goole underwater instead.

Photobucket

Love Dougal

X

No comments:

Post a Comment

I don't know why you are commenting or viewing the blog. But thank you regardless.

:D