Monday 19 October 2009

To begin at the beginning

Hello

'I've moved', that's what you're thinking "you've moved because you thought you were too good for Myspace. Well you're wrong get back into the dark corner you are typing at and die, and never darken my towels again"

To that I will reply "okay".



So let me bring you up to speed as someone else would say, I'm living in Manchester with a flat I cannot afford, in a country where the job climate has drove off a cliff while drink driving and within the boundaries of my diminishing funds I have developed an addiction to gnocchi and kinder eggs. And how do I feel? Alright really, if not slightly cold. It's not all doom and gloom, I have a few things to keep me sane, namely a bottle of emergency Jagermeister and a small Norwegian for company. To get me out and about I have a lax routine of visiting my friend Wasim at the Job centre, wandering about parks in a strictly non-seedy way and attempting to sing.

I've been in this situation for a month and a half now, and expect to be like the hairy man who sits next to the cash point at tesco in a few days. Fat chance. I'd never be able to grow a beard like that. It's impressive, but it is known that most homeless people end up so because of beard maintenance. So I'll never be homeless because of my lack of being able to grow facial hair, obviously. But just to be safe I'm looking for any line of work in Manchester, except dirty street work posted by scam companies. I've even applied for customer service at a bingo hall.

Living the dream.Just so you don't got empty handed, here is a photo of a giraffe I painted for 1000000 giraffes.

Now be gone. I'm going to lie down and listen to dark side of the moon for the somethingth time.

I said good day sir!

XXXxxxXXX

No comments:

Post a Comment

I don't know why you are commenting or viewing the blog. But thank you regardless.

:D