Saturday 21 May 2011

TIRED LIKE A FOX

Tis my final day in the Norge, after I return to what some call normality and others call hell. It's been a relaxing week and a bit but I now have to return to the bank and ensure that the wheels are turning and ensuring everyones postcodes look right and not fraudulant.

Fuck it, it's apparently the rapture today anyway so hopefully I'll be dead by then.



Yep, going into heaven requires cartoon women with large breasts and a look of curious satisfaction to pursuade.






HELLO!

Have to keep this quick as A, we're going to get some bits from a supermarket in a minute and B, it's the end of the world today so I'm limited for time. Not being religious I find myself at a loss of how to spend the last few hours of my miserable life until I I'm left on a ravaged earth with nothing other than those above sat watching my death on God's hand watching my gruesome death. Of course this is completely justified because everyone knows a good virtuous person is one who enjoys watching the deaths of others. And we all deserved it because we didn't agree. However in reality what's going to happen is a lot of Doom Prophets will be out of pocket tomorrow having sold their belongings and given up their jobs and we'll all just get on with our lives. Until a few years time when some other mad man will gain enough followers and say the world is ending resulting in the process repeating, ad finitum.

Until presumably the world ends.


I was going to put something more relevant here but upon finding a picture of George Lucas apparently bumming Yoda I got sidetracked

There are three things I feel worth learning from the events of "the rapture" anyway so that we can hopefully learn something and move on.

1: The world ending is not a quick process, it will not happen fast no matter how much we will it, in fact it will be a slow gruelling process inwhich people will continue to kick around for years afterwards because we can't let it go. In fact the world will probably end because of a overreliance of unrenewable resources but hell.

2: People can be made to believe anything, so long as it involves subordinating others and a feeling dominating others. I'm not against religion, in many way it teaches a good moral code and life lessons. But when a leftover message from centuries ago of how you have to follow a certain religion of face death in the most horrible of ways, then I start to stop listening. Metaphysics and modern day world do not mix all too well.

3: The media love a good story. Or in this case a terribly stupid story. Which to them is a good story. I was blissfully ignorant about the end of the world till yesterday and now today everyone and their nan knows about the rapture. It's a few individuals in the world who like to waste their belongings on the grounds that a 89 year old told them they wouldn't need them by 6pm. Sod it all. This is now worldwide and we've only got the mass coverage to blame. Bollocks to it anyway.



So there we go, the end of the world lessons. But one thing begs asking.

What about people currently in space? Do they escape the rapture or not?



Sod it all anyway!


Andddddd.....











Fin!

Tom XXxxxXX

No comments:

Post a Comment

I don't know why you are commenting or viewing the blog. But thank you regardless.

:D